Altavera’s mortgage loan fulfillment services provide a private label solution to your operational needs. We can provide customizable, client-specific solutions that reduce costs and provide additional capacity—all as a fully compliant loan fulfillment partner.
Altavera can provide you with a comprehensive end-to-end fulfillment solution or component-based solution. No matter what you choose, our services are always structured to meet your specific needs and goals.
Our mortgage fulfillment solutions include:
Altavera’s processors can work directly with your loan officers or borrowers to ensure that all loan documentation is complete and accurate. Our processor may:
- Review all initial documentation, including 1003, W2’s, pay stubs, 1008, to ensure all information is complete
- Generate and verify applicable disclosures
- Order case numbers, if applicable
- Order appraisal, title, insurance and other third-party services
- Order and review verifications, including VOE, VOM and VOD
- Clear conditions
- Order closing documents
- Reconcile closing figures and disclosures
- Coordinate funding
Altavera’s underwriters will review each loan to your guidelines or your investor’s guidelines. Our underwriters will make the critical approval or denial decision. Our underwriters may:
- Run and reconcile the Automated Underwriting System (“AUS”) findings
- Review each appraisal
- Analyze the credit report, income documents, asset documentation, liability documentation
- Calculate all ratios
- Review for any compliance-related issues
- Review title and insurance
- Order mortgage insurance
- Complete risk assessment
In addition to conforming and jumbo loans, Altavera offers customized non-QM underwriting services that have been developed with several of the nation's leading non-QM originators and investors. We understand the nuances of non-QM loans, as well as monitoring and maintaining a strong risk assessment approach for our clients.
Altavera collaborates with each client to expertly support their products with originators or investors, skillfully assess transaction quality based on the applicable requirements and provide a clear decision.
Altavera’s closing team will prepare the closing instructions and closing documents, coordinate the timing with the settlement agents, confirm the accuracy of the closing numbers, review and resolve any title issues, obtain and review for compliance the CD, confirm disclosure tolerances and arrange for funding.
Altavera’s funding team will perform a CD review and approval, calculate the wire amount, assemble the necessary funding documentation, obtain funding approval and initiate the funds request.